What is the Difference between CHUBB Network Plan and CHUBB Premier Plan?

We often get a lot of questions from our customers shopping for visitor health insurance. One of the most popular question is what is the difference between CHUBB Network plan and CHUBB Premier plan. Let's look at both of these plans closely.

CHUBB Network plan -  is a First Health PPO network based comprehensive plan with an option to take pre-existing coverage. Available with maximum coverage of $150,000 for ages 69 and under; and $75,000 for ages 70-99 with a deductible of $500 and Pre-Ex deductible of $1,500. This plan doesn't have any limitation on how much you can spend on medical services (up to the policy maximum) and it will pay 80% of entire medical bill (up to the policy maximum) and the remaining 20% will be your responsibility.
CHUBB Premier plan - is a fixed benefit plan with coverage for new problems, accidents and pre-existing conditions with a variety of deductible options for new medical conditions and pre-existing medical conditions. This plan offers cost effective pre-existing coverage. Please follow this link to see all benefits the plan will pay for every medical service.

For your convenience we created a table to show the difference between CHUBB Network plan and CHUBB Premier plan:

 

PlanCHUBB NetworkCHUBB Premier
Does it have a network?First Health PPOYou can use any provider you prefer
How does this plan work?This plan doesn't have any limitation on how much you can spend on medical services (up to the policy maximum) and it will pay 80% of entire medical bill (up to the policy maximum) and the remaining 20% will be your responsibilityThis plan is a fixed benefit plan and will pay only certain prices for medical services (please see the benefit schedule)
Does this plan include full pre-ex coverage?YesYes
What is max coverage for new sickness and accident?$150,000 for ages 69 and under; and $75,000 for ages 70-99 with a deductible of $500 and Pre-Ex deductible of $1,500The policy maximum goes from $100,000 up to $150,000 (depending on age group) with different deductible options $75, $250 for accident & new sickness and $1,000 and $5,000 for pre-existing conditions (depending on age group)
What is max coverage for pre-ex coverage?$20,000 and $25,000 (depending on age group)$20,000, $30,000, $40,000 and $60,000 (depending on age group)
What is min purchase requirements?90 days90 days

 

Please visit this page to get a quote for Visitor Health Insurance plans offered by India Network Services.

India Network Services is a US-based company that administers visitor health insurance to tourists, students, temporary workers and their families. Visitor medical plans are offered for all age groups (0-99 years old) with both fixed coverage, comprehensive coverage and with or without pre-existing condition coverage.

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Share on Google+
Google+
Share on Facebook
Facebook

Written by Help Desk


Website:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read previous post:
What Benefits Will Being a Member of India Network Foundation Give Me?

When you want to purchase visitor insurance plan provided by India Network Services, you will have to join India Network...

Close